sábado, 2 de maio de 2015

Suaimhneas síoraí (R.I.P.) - Tionscnamh 2014 (EP)


You have a reason to be upset.
They have a reason to revolt

Even if the pain is only yours,
No one will never feel the way I feel

Even if their goals are futile for others
This feeling is what feed their blindness.

Wrong or right is a mere point of view
Truth and lie two ends of the same circumstance

I do not have a good reason to revolt me.
I have no troubles, but my pain is intense

Wish you were here inside my mind for a few minutes.
I'm sure you'll never find your way back

I do not need more than logic to understand the things that surrounds me
I am aware that what the eyes see is not the world desired for me

Freedom - Tell me who is really free in life?

Even you can discern will be chained by the obscure forces that's keeping both your feet on the ground

There is only a very eternal rest,
When on your tombstone will be written
Suaimhneas síoraí (R.I.P.)

Lyrics and song by João Andrade

Nenhum comentário: