sábado, 2 de maio de 2015

Interview to the sweden blog "Robex Lundgren Musik blogg" - .2.5.2015

Interview to the sweden blog "Robex Lundgren Musik blogg" 
http://ghgumman.blogg.se/
https://www.facebook.com/mosanmusikfriket


Interview with Buaiteoir
2015-05-02 @ 10:40:32

Have any of you played in other bands? When you are young and start to play Rock’n roll you have two ways to follow. First is to start a band with class mates or neighborhood friends. In my case I started my first band with a great friend Joabson “Branntwein” Silva and along 15 years we have playing together. The band name but the core is always He and Me. 

How is it that you started playing music? In school time, last year I believe. I sung a karaoke and all people there saying to me that I must to play with a band, then … It was in 1996.

What are your names? / Who plays what? / How old are you? João Andrade (33YO)- Vocals / Rhythm Dist Bass & Tin whistle / Low Whistle / Bandolim / Bodhràn / Hurdy Gurdy.

Did you make music even when you were young? Since I was 15 years old.

Where are you from? I’m from Recife (Province/City), Pernambuco (State), Brasil (Country)

What year did the band form? January, 2014

What's your style of genre? Folk Metal

What inspires you? Blind guardian, Jethro Tull, Eluveitie, Menhir and Europe Folk Songs

How often and where do you reherse? In my personal Home studio. Even I can do.

How have you developed since you started with the music? Studing to hard is the better way do development.

Do you have other interests of work outside the band? Interests no, but necessity yes. My job pay my music. I’m a Historian Teacher.

Are you looking for a booking agency, and what are your thoughts around that? Yes. Without a BA the band or artist can not do nothing. Unless you have lot of money too pay the costs of TOUR and Promo.

Are you looking for a label, and what are your thoughts around that? Yes. The same above.

What made you decide to make this music? Because music is the 75% of my life the other 25% is my commom life.

What are your songs about? Are about my Life, my everyday and History and Folk Culture.

Do you start with the music or the lyrics? It’s a good question. I preffer start with lyrics

Do you compose in a certain inviroment? Yes, I need a reason to write.

Have you done any covers live? BUAITEOIR not plays alive, yet.

What language do you sing in? English, but I love many languages, unfortunately I don’t have time to learn others.

What are the least and most people to attend one of your gigs? BUAITEOIR not plays alive, yet. But  when I want to play I do my own show (laugh)

What ages are most of your concert attendants? It’s able to all kind ages

Do you always play the same songs live, or do you vary? When Buaiteoir plays alive, someday I will play the ALBUM SETLIST and SOME COVERs songs.

Do you have a regular place you play live often? No. Here in Brazil play Heavy metal is very difficulty and Folk is worth.

What was your first gig like? Was no with BUAITEOIR, but was play 3 times in a great open festival here. It was great. In my personal FB I have the recording.

When did you start to sell merchandise, and what do you have for sale? Digital Album in bandcamp

Where can people buy your merchandise? Facebook.com/buaiteoirfm

What do you think about people downloading music instead of buying records nowadays? I don’t like it, but this is the future. Everybody do it, including you and me (laugh). But If the band have a good support, a good label. There no problem to make money with music you have to play alive and around the world.

How do you think the music industry have changed because of this? Nowadays the industry turned upside down, We have an inversion The CD before Digital Age was the Main product of music industry and the Tour only the way to promote de CD, but now I think the TOUR is the main product and the CD helps to promote the TOUR. 

What do you think of my work? I love it. A great job. Intelligent and Wise.

How do you think and know that this interview will help you in the music business? I don’t know. But I’m honored for you to be interested and do this interview with me. There are many other good band I know, but I don’t know why you chose mine. Thanks my friend.

Do you have any role models or idols?
Hansi Kürsch (From Blind Guardian), Ian Anderson (Jethro Tull) and Matt barlow (Ashes of Ares)and André Matos. 

Are you talking about gods? (Laugh)
Not. I’m baptized (so I’m Christian) because when your are a baby you don’t have power to decide.

Why do you think that they exist? Gods existing as the same Fairy and other magic creatures, but who pay my bills is my job.

Is it easier to find inspiration from older bands, or bands that are more active today? In the last 14 years I just knew some great new bands: Vogelfrey, Omnia and Eluveite

What advice would you give other bands or artists? My Friends, if you have money the world is yours , otherwise study , pack a job that pays your bills, your family and your band.

How do you get psyched for a gig? I go the place and make my job, I play!

Do you have any new material? Not now, because I’m sad about music, but If a group or label to be interested I can do it.

What are your web sites? www.facebook.com/buaiteoirfm

How can people reach you? www.facebook.com/buaiteoirfm

What are your plans for the future? With or without a label?

Do you have something to add? Thank you for interview.

Permalink Mina intervjuer

Nenhum comentário: